A Special Getaway Experience!
Michelle McKinney Hammond has a heart for helping others live, love and overcome every in aspect of life. This is her personal invitation to you to join her in Ghana, West Africa for a very special time of healing, reconnection and renewal while gaining fresh insights for your life and relationships.
Sometimes it’s hard to see the forest for the trees. One of the most effective ways of experiencing transformation is to adapt a new mindset in a new environment. To step out of your present scenario in order to be able to embrace a new point of view. This time is designed to help you:
- RECONNECT WITH GOD
- RECONNECT WITH YOURSELF
- RECONNECT WITH YOUR DREAMS
- RECONNECT WITH OTHERS
Your personal fee ($4000 USD) includes:
- 8 Day/7 night experience
- All Ground transportation to and from Kotoka Airport, and tours
- Naming Ceremony- traditional welcome reception and African name certificate)
- 4 nights hotel stay (Meals, personal amenities not included)
- City tour
- Shopping Day
- Transportation to Cape Coast
- 3 Nights accommodation at Michelle’s private villa (Meals are included)
- Tour of slave castles in Cape Coast
(optional Kakum National Forest suspended bridge walk, Lunch at Alligator Reserve)
DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE!
Saturday — Arrival, rest, Naming Ceremony, Dinner
Sunday — Church (optional) Sunday Brunch
Monday — City Tour
Tuesday — Shopping
Wednesday— Travel to Cape Coast, Tour Cape Coast Castle, Kakum National Forest)
Thursday — Group Class & Discussion
Friday — Personal One-on-One Coaching Session w/Michelle McKinney Hammond & Personal Reflection Day
Saturday— Back to Accra, Airport
During your getaway time you will:
- Locate the mindsets/habits that hinder you from living the life you want.
- Learn about the power of your choices
- Discover how to affect the change you want.
- Deal with matters of the heart.
- Have fun!!!
There are direct flights from New York (Delta Airlines) and Washington DC (South Africa Airways). Board in the evening and wake up in Accra! Brussels Air offers a more economic fare with one layover. Great way to travel. Check for the lowest fares on Google Travel.
Visas are required and can be purchased online at:
Visa requirements are as follows:
- Completed visa application form – Download Form.
- Valid passport for at least six (6) months (Before Expiration)
- Evidence of financial support or letter of invitation from host in Ghana. (Letter will be supplied)
- Visa Fee – money order, postal order, cashiers check or certified bank check.
Once you have registered I will send you an invitation letter to accompany your application.
If you need assistance with your travel arrangements I recommend Paul Odei at International Travel Exchange (212-808-4346). He can assist you with both tickets and visas.
This is the perfect setup for a breakthrough. Reservations based on availability. Make your reservation today!
***Only 8 slots max available per trip*** (based on double occupancy)