Sometimes it’s hard to see the forest for the trees. One of the most effective ways of experiencing transformation is to adapt a new mindset in a new environment. To step out of your present scenario in order to be able to embrace a new point of view.
Michelle McKinney Hammond has a heart for helping others live, love and overcome every in aspect of life. This is her personal invitation to you to join her in Ghana, West Africa for a very special time of healing and renewal while gaining fresh insights for your life and relationships.
Your personal fee includes:
- 8 Day/7 night experience
- Ground transportation to and from Kotoka Airport
- 4 nights hotel stay (Meals, personal amenities not included)
- City tour
- Shopping day
- Transportation to Cape Coast
- 3 Nights accomodation at Michelle’s private villa (Meals are included)
- Tour of slave castles in Cape Coast
(optional Kakum National Forest suspended bridge walk, Lunch at Alligator Reserve)
Saturday — Arrival, rest, dinner
Sunday — Church (optional) Sunday Brunch
Monday — City Tour
Tuesday — Shopping
Wednesday— Travel to Cape Coast, Tour Cape Coast Castle and Kakum National Forest
Thursday — Group Class & Discussion
Friday — Personal One-on-One Coaching and Personal Reflection Day
Saturday— Back to Accra, Airport
During your getaway time you will:
- Locate the mindsets/habits that hinder you from living the life you want.
- Learn about the power of your choices
- Discover how to affect the change you want.
- Deal with matters of the heart.
- Have fun!!!
There are direct flights from New York (Delta Airlines) and Washington DC (South Africa Airways). Great way to travel. Board in the evening and wake up in Accra!
Visas are required and can be purchased online at:
Visa requirements are as follows:
- Completed visa application form – Download Form.
- Valid passport for at least six (6) months (Before Expiration)
- Evidence of financial support or letter of invitation from host in Ghana.
- Visa Fee – money order, postal order, cashiers check or certified bank check.
Once you have registered I will send you an invitation letter to accompany your application.
If you need assistance with your travel arrangements I recommend Paul Odei at International Travel Exchange (212-808-4346). He can assist you with both tickets and visas.
This is the perfect setup for a breakthrough. Make your reservation today!
***Only 4 slots available per trip***