A Man will receive his assignment in life before receiving his wife. This is Gods perfect order for a man’s life
We have all been given dreams. Making them come to life is where the dragon slaying & damsel saving adventure begins.
A strong man knows a strong woman does not diminish him or Gods’ call on his life but inspires him to locate & reach his goals.
Women need men who will seek Gods’ face & secure their future by obedience to His instructions.
The innate desire to lead should never be squelched in any man. It should be celebrated and refined into a servant leader.
A sense of divine assignment should fuel a man &woman to respect one another’s gifts & liberate one another two fulfill their callings. A servant leader man regards the achievements of his wife not as competition but as a valuable addition to his own.
Man and women are different & those differences become their strengths when balancing the ball of life between them.
The world needs more men who are willing to be transformed by God and plugged into His Wisdom.
A Proverbs 31 man considers the woman in his life to be an equal but unique partner. Together they are a divine power couple.
God will never give a woman a calling that is in competition or conflict with her husband’s life assignment.
When it comes to relationships God is not the author of confusion; the human ego is.
A woman can’t change her man. It is his love for her that does the transformation. Be a woman who inspires change.
A man gains the trust of his wife & respect of his community because he follows through & remains committed to his commitments.
The spiritual responsibility of a man is a matter of life and death. Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.
A man is called to strive to remain pure in heart & action, to be unapologetic on his godly stance, yet be full of mercy & grace.
It is the responsibility of every man to lovingly keep his wife in spiritual order so she can reap the full blessings of God.
Women who strive to take over the role of leader in the relationship will suffer because they will be out of order spiritually.
Submission is borne out of trust because the actions of the man reflect his intentions for his wife’s best welfare.
The Proverbs 31 Man recognizes the needs of his wife as an opportunity to bless her and he meets her needs joyfully.
The man who responds to God’s design by pursuing the woman he loves will also honor his responsibilities in covenant.
A man who is passive in his pursuit of you will be passive in his pursuit of all things concerning life. Character is not compartmentalized.
If he is not coming after you it is because he doesn’t want you or he has unfinished business. Neither is a good option for you.
A Proverbs 31 man considers the cost of a commitment to the woman in his life and gladly pays it.
Romance is biblical. God is a shameless lover. He is not inhibited when it comes to expressing His love for us, neither is a Proverbs 31 Man.
Good lovers are not selfish lovers. They seek ways to please the beloved & refuse to be satisfied until the beloved is fulfilled. They are Proverbs 31 Man.
Many men appear to be desirable at first glance, but the man who fears the Lord is to be praised. His integrity endures time.
Hope the men have been inspired and the sisters can encourage their brothers to be the best that they can be. Love to you all!
If so inspired pick up my book In Search of the Proverbs 31 Man, you can order on my website, Amazon or Kindle. I’m expecting him any day now!
What does it profit a woman to gain a man and lose her soul! Ladies get a grip, a man should add to who you are, not make you over
If a man leaves your life he should leave you a better woman than he found you. That way it’s his loss & not yours. Always maintain.
A man should never be able to rearrange your identity, posture or attitude. Know your worth and don’t discount yourself for anyone.
When a man tells u who he is believe him & make your choices accordingly. Don’t blame him 4 being consistent. Blame yourself 4 not listening
If a man decides he doesn’t want u it has less to do with u & more to do with who he is or isn’t. Thank him 4 not blocking yr view.
There is never an excuse for jumping out of character and acting ugly unless that is who you really are. Maintain dignity.
When the audience stops applauding & enabling bad behavior actors will have to find a new way to make a scene.
If marriage & coupling up are the goal you will always choose the wrong partner. The person should inspire the purpose in your life
A cloth in the store doesn’t change its pattern because its been mishandled and put back. Be who you are no matter what! Say Next!
Stop abdicating responsibility for yourself & blaming men for bad behavior. It gives them way more power than they really have.
We need to love the brothers but keep the power to be who we are. After all that is what attracted him in the 1st place.
Just remember a man will only do what he is allowed to do. Don’t blame or complain, handle your business.
When a woman knows her worth & power quietly living it, the man in her life will rise to the occasion & honor her. You set the stage.
Men get a bad rap. They are not bad, just confused. Lets stop sending mixed signals & be clear about what we want/need from them.
Don’t tell a man you can deal with his cheating and then get mad when he does it. You gave him permission! Think before you agree!
Desperation for love should never make you compromise your standards. Your needs will come back 2 haunt you. Keep it real and be honest about what you want for both your sakes.
Above all things, no matter how the relationship goes… Be A Lady!
On this my birthday I am taking the time to reflect on lessons learned.
1. Life is fleeting. Tomorrow is not promised. Live fully each day.
2. True wealth is hidden in your relationships. Invest in them. You will be a richer person for the experiences and leassons learned.
3.Love cost everything in exchange for more than you will ever give. Give without looking for a return, the root always trave
ls from the seed.
4. Know the gifts inside of you are priceless. If you don’t kow your value others will never acknowledge it.
5. Live to give yourself away. No one can ever take anything from what has already been surrendered.
6. When people offend you. It usually has very little to do with you and everything to do with their brokeness. Have mercy!
7.Obey God without question. His way always stands at the endof the matter. He is faithful to meet you on the other side of your obedience.
8. This life is meant to be lived to the fullest. Don’t insult God by not taking ful advantage of everything He has given us.
Love and religion can often be at odds. Religion can be too restrictive-a silent killer of passionate relationships,while love nurtures and kindles the embers in our hearts until a raging fire warms us,drawing others to the light because the loving heart is inviting and contagious.
Going through the motions without the emotions(empty religion) feels much like empty intimacy-the type that signals the love affair is over. But to be motivated to obedience by love is to excite the heart of God. Forget the rules,all the thee’s and thou’s, and choose to simply throw yourself into the arms of God-loving Him and serving Him more than just a one-time event-it becomes the promise of an exhilarating future spent with the Lover of your soul. It’s obvious you are in love. It’s written all over your face and all over your walk. A spiritually alive woman wears her emotions on more than her sleeve;she wears them on her entire life. Her life becomes a witness to others of what she believes and whom she serves.
What is the motivating factor for the choice you make in life and your everyday situations?
Late in the midnight hour talking with a friend of mine we discussed why we do what we do even when we know it is not right. Why the endless struggle to just do things God’s way? Given how much we profess our faith and ascribe to having a relationship with Christ, why does this thing called temptation get the best of us from time to time. I noted that everytime I became impatient or doubtful of if God would give me what I wanted I found myself vulnerable to falling. To taking life into my own hands and like a true “sistah” I do it for myself! But isn’t that the original sin in the garden? Or at least so she thought. There was no evidence to substantiate the serpents claim that God didn’t want her to be like Him knowing good and evil at the time. Uh, huh! The serpent was able to convince Eve she needed knowledge God did not give her. He convinced her that she was missing out on something. God was a suspect God. He was holding out on her. You better do it for yourself girlfriend! You owe it to yourself… you know that line… The serpent made her lose faith in God for a long enough period of time to make her grasp at fulfillment on her own. The cost of her fatal mistake and afternoon snack has cost us all dearly as we too, now struggle with the same conversations with the same serpent in our own personal gardens. So I concluded when we lose faith in God we sin. Plain and simple. When we stop believing in God we believe in ourselve or others to fulfill us, to provide our wants and needs… Lets unpack this…
The absence of faith is what makes us sin. Think about it. Singles struggle with compromising in the area of sex or choosing the wrong partner because they don’t know when they will get another opportunity for true love and intimacy! The married person has an affair because they don’t believe their spouse will ever meet their unmet needs… people steal because they dont’ believe they can honestly get what they need… on and on. the root of all our issues with caving into what our heart demands is not trusting God to meet us on the other side of our obedience with the blessing we so deeply desire. Can you really do things God’s way and get the desire of your heart? Can He provide you with your soulmate? Can He get your spouse to love you the way you want? Will He supply your needs? Yes, but perhaps not in the time frame you had in mind. We want to skip the process of becoming people who can handle the blessing properly and just get to the blessing. God help us all! So how do we stand firm in times of temptation? A few simple tips?
1. Make sure we are truly connected to the Lover of our Soul. When you are deeply in love you know, love and trust your lover completely. You will wait for them to fulfill their promises. We won’t cheat on Him and flirt with other lovers (gods).
2. Know Gods’ Word and His promises for you. You can’t wait if you don’t know what you are waiting for. Knowing His heart also means you know how He feels about you and what He wants for you. When you know He loves you and wants the best for your life you can stand in confidence and not settel for less than the best for your lie.
3. Keep it real with a friend who can talk you through those moments when you don’t think you can stand on your own. Somebody saying “chile, are you crazy!?” helps, sho nuff. If you know you have to be accountable and the question will be asked, “How’s that going?” it will keep you on the right path. When I had to check in at Weight Watchers I didnt’ want the scale to tell on me so I stuck to my diet, same principle in life across the board. If you only answer to yourself you are in trouble before you begin. The heart will always make up excuses for you. It is deceitful and wicked, don’t trust it!
4. Set boundaries that protect you from your weaknesses. Don’t become paralyzed by them, just be honest with yourself and others so you can stand. I don’t keep sweets in my house, ’cause if they are there I will eat them! Get it? This is a maturity issue. A child keeps screaming til it gets what it wants. But adults learn to wait and pace themselves to get or achieve what they want in life. They have clear cut strategies for moving forward toward their dreams. So have a plan for yourself that keeps you on track. The last fruit of the spirit that no one talks about is Self Control or Discipline. You can’t be an adult without them. Make these two your best friends and see what happens to your life. Any successful person you see walks with these two friends!
5. Finally brothers and sisters, love yourself enough to say no. Say no to things, situations and people who will cost you dearly later after the initial pleasure wears off. Even the Bible admits that sin is pleasurable, but adds the caveat– for a season. There is a price to pay for everytime we wander from God’s path. Lets grow up and develop longterm vision. After all this is your life, invest in yourself by not spending yourself foolishly.It’s called growing up with a healthy dose of surrender– which, by the way is your reasonable act of worship for all that Christ has done for you. So die a little, in order to live to the fullest.
Love you madly, so want us all to get this thing called life right!
They said Jesus drank too much, ate too much and hung out with all the wrong people. What do people say about you? They also said he was a Healer, a miracle worker with an amazing teacher an astounding understanding of the Word of God. What do people see you doing? The religious leaders feared him, demons fled from him, sinners and the broken sought him out. What effect do you have on those around you? He refused to sin, refused to be tempted by offers of power, refused to have his own agenda or compromise the will of His Father? What do you refuse to do? He was clear about His mission. What is yours? Knowing the answer has everything to do with you fulfilling your destiny… not only to know Him, but to be a true imitator of Christ having an impact in the world that is felt in the heavens!